Sunday, July 02, 2006

Life after exam

It has been a few days since "MERDEKA", and seriously, I don't know what to do. First plan after merdeka is to visit the paintball park in Subang with Jeremy, whom I assume should be free too. Anyway, the sad thing is, don't really see any of my clicks being as free as me, thus making this holiday a long and boring one (almost 1 month of enclosure).

Just got back from futsal game, and then a short meeting and gathering at MacDs, Projet branch in Kuchai Lama. Conrad was explaining to us about the Malaysian web portal, "BlueHyppo" and how to earn some side income from that.

Well, that was basically what I did. Called Eman for "yumcha" session but it turned out he was on his way back from another "yumcha" session with another group of friends, so what to do? Go home lor. Came home, dad's watching F1 race, indianapolis this time around, and see both the ferraris dominating the race (finally).

Because of this holiday, I stayed up to watch the Brazil and France game at 3am! Of course that wasn't in vain as I witness the mighty (so called) Brazil get eliminated. The only comment I can conjure out at the moment, "The better team won".

Currently it is 2.34am and I'm being harrassed by someone who have lots of so called "personal problems", "girl problems" to be more precise, note I used a singular noun, "GIRL" not "GIRLS" so yeah, it sucks.

Hrmm, maybe I'll post about some of the matches I've watched during the highlights and of course comment abit here and there. But for now, enjoying myself on my comfy bed. Wished there was something comfy here I can cuddle, I'm too old to be using a boolster

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home