Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Bukit Jalil Golf and Country Resort

This is just a brief description of BJGCC. Of course the pictures taken isn't that good because I was running late for the badminton session.


This picture has nothing to do with BJGCC but the background cought my attention, "Red Skies".


I did take some pictures outside the parking area but using nightmode without flash is pretty hectic as the slow shuttle speed required a sturdy hand, something I didn't have time for. This is the view from the sports counter.


Here's a picture taken just outside the badminton court. Here you can oversee the counter.


Ahh one of the best facility there, the badminton court! No need for extra description.


Very fancy swimming pool indeed. Below is another one from downstairs.





A shot at the wash room. I use the reflection of the mirror to picture the available lockers and bench. Opps accidentally cought a picture of uncle.......(SHHHHH).


The shower area. There are 8 shower cubicle and 2 WC. Of course this is the men's room. So sorry, I don't want to violate the Malaysian law of intrusion.

That would be all for now. Will try to take better shots next time.

1 Comments:

Blogger AsianGirlinLove said...

ahhhhhhhh ur making me miss malaysia even more....::sniff sniff::....i wanna be back in malaysia...those memoriessss x33Mun

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home