Saturday, March 19, 2005

Kuala Lumpur

Wonderful Day

This 2 pictures were taken from my house at brickfields. The weather was just perfect that day so I decided to get busy.



It was fairly cloudy when I took this shot, it is in the afternoon about 2 p.m.

KL SENTRAL

This is KL Sentral from the carpark. I live just opposite this huge central hub so it is pretty convinient with Putra LRT, KTM, ERL and of course Monorail which is situated accross the road.


From KL Sentral, Brickfields, you'll still get a good view of the 2 icon of KL.


The KL Sentral bus stop. Don't know why I took this picture also hehe.


Taking the LRT from KL Sentral.

Ampang Park

One of the first building you will see upon exiting Ampang Park Station.


The sight of the Twin Towers still captivates me. Hrrm just food for thought, KLCC is NOT THE TOWER ITSELF! The tower's official name is the Petronas Twin Towers. KLCC is the AREA around the Twin Towers. By the way the other building beside the Twin Towers is the Maxis building. I wonder if uncle "Meiheisan" was inside when this picture was taken hehe.


Ahh much better view from the top floor of the college I am studying in. Will snap more of KL next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home